- Make & exceed quota
- Sell the right mix of products/solutions
- Forecast accurately according to SUSE’s playbooks
- Thoroughly understand SUSE's capabilities and positioning in the market and have a good understanding of related and / or competitive products and solutions
- Understand the products and/or solutions sold by his/her assigned partners, and are able to articulate how SUSE’s solutions can be integrated with those products and/or solutions.
- Are focused on top partners assigned to them in the market and acquiring significant new sales opportunities.
- Have a proven network of CxO level contacts into target partners.
- Actively support SUSE's strategic indirect sales model by acting as “master orchestrator” of the sale in the ecosystem.
- Maintain and expand a strong internal network and have a proven ability to creatively pull teams together to meet and address assigned partners’ needs.
- Are a role model and mentor for others in the organization and are a trusted advisor both internally and externally, by demonstrating highest levels of integrity, the right intent, capabilities and results (see below – mindset and sales skills).
- Actively seeks continuous improvement, ensuring their 3S certification and selling skills are current at all times.
SUSE, the world’s largest independent open source software company, powers digital transformation with true open source technologies for the enterprise that simplify, modernize and accelerate traditional, cloud and edge solutions. SUSE collaborates with partners, communities and customers to deliver and support solutions that enable mission-critical business outcomes. SUSE’s container and cloud platforms, software-defined infrastructure, and artificial intelligence and edge computing solutions allow customers to create, deploy and manage workloads anywhere – on premises, hybrid and multi-cloud. For more information, visit www.suse.com.