SUSE the world’s largest independent open source company, helps customers, partners and communities be the difference in their spheres of influence. Through open collaboration and agile, enterprise-grade open source solutions, customers, partners and communities are empowered to simplify tasks, modernize environments and accelerate business innovation – ultimately reaping the benefits of measurable value and better futures. Our customer-obsessed operating model means exceptional service, value, flexibility and customer choice, with no enforced lock-in. SUSE’s open, open source approach helps our customers and partners move their businesses forward, transforming IT, delivering increased agility and faster innovation.
Objectives of the role
The scope of this position is selling SUSE subscriptions and services to new prospects and existing customers in the mid-market through (cold) calling and/or following up on marketing campaigns, qualifying leads and identifying/managing/closing opportunities in the assigned customer base/territory. The role is (largely) executed from an office.
- Make & exceed quota and sell the right mix of products/solutions
- Actively manage your named account list
- Forecast accurately according to SUSE’s playbooks
- Understands SUSE’s GTM model well and drives opportunities through the right route to market (AE/PE/Digital). Partner rather than compete with colleagues.
- Understand SUSE's capabilities and positioning in the market and have a good understanding of related and/or competitive products, solutions.
- Understand and articulate how to match SUSE solutions to their customer's or prospect’s business models.
- Actively use social selling to improve their pipeline and closing rate.
- Actively seeks continuous improvement, ensures your 3S certification and selling skills are current at all times.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested, click Apply now to upload your up-to-date CV. A recruiter will contact you if your skills are found to be a match for any current or future open positions. In the meantime, we hope you will continue to review our job openings at SUSE Careers.
SUSE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally protected status
Looking for something else? Visit our Career Website: https://www.suse.com/company/careers/
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills over the phone – has demonstrable experience in a contact center experience.
- Hungry for success
- Be able to emphasize with different layers in your customer organization
- Experience with technology sales
- Self-motivated and self-starter – Just pick up the phone to hit call targets even after negative responses.
- Customer management experience in a B2B business
- Confidence, Passionate, enthusiasm, creative, curious, adaptability and resiliency are just some of the characteristics we are looking for
- Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word literate
- Experience with a CRM system – Salesforce preferably
- Willingness to travel and flexibility in working hours required – you just get it done.
- Works office-based in a team with similar roles – with individual targets.
- Native French and fluent English