SUSE is a global leader in true open source innovation, collaborating with partners, communities, and customers to deliver and support robust open source software solutions. SUSE's market-leading Linux, Kubernetes, container, and cloud offerings enable customers to innovate everywhere - from the data center to the cloud, to the edge and beyond. SUSE is also an active member of many open source communities, such as the openSUSE Project, Kubernetes, the Open Container Initiative, OpenNFV, OpenHPC, and more, to drive collaboration and help solve some of the world's most challenging technology issues.
- Engage with SUSE Alliances team, Channel Partners and global enablement & training teams to identify knowledge, skills and systems resources for the channel.
- Works closely with SUSE Sales Teams and Management to create regional plans to provide the channel with consistent, effective and engaging materials and artefacts to enable their success
- Design, develop, and implement the appropriate solutions including online learning, instructor-led training, virtual training, job aids, instructional videos, audio/video scripts and role-play exercises.
- Deliver, and support the partner onboarding curriculum for the sales organization.
- Identify gaps in knowledge and work with additional expert resources who can address content gaps.
- Rollout certification programs to measure partner learning and application of knowledge.
- Improve the effectiveness of enablement based on agreed outcomes.
- Identify areas where additional learning and reinforcement are required.
- Actively review and evaluate our resources to determine when content needs to be updated, replaced or retired.
- University Degree or Equivalent in Education or HR
- Business level English mandatory, ability to speak Japanese or Korean is advantageous.
- Ability to work in and manage ambiguity, including dealing effectively with issues that do not always have a process, system, or solution in place.
- Has a high Emotional Quotient and willing to be trained
- Tenacious, confident, and self-motivated individual.
- Proactive, self-starter, and results-oriented.