As a QA Engineer, you will be part of a world-class engineering team. You will help improve the quality, performance, and resiliency of products like Rancher, RKE, K3s, and Longhorn. You will develop comprehensive test suites and strive for full automation coverage of key product features. You will push the envelope of the technology on multiple fronts.
You must be knowledgeable and passionate about quality and automation. You must be well versed in dynamic languages like Python. Experience with DevOps practices and continuous integration environments will be helpful. You must be a quick learner and can get up to speed with the latest Docker and Kubernetes container technologies.
- Help improve the quality, performance, and resiliency of products like Rancher, RKE, K3s, and Longhorn.
- Develop comprehensive test suites and strive for full automation coverage of key product features.
- Design, build and manage advanced automated testing frameworks.
- Work with your fellow engineers and our customers to create a world-class product.
- Participate in daily standups and work in an agile development environment.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 2-5 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Using software quality assurance tools and processes.
- Software testing methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging and testing scripts and tools.
- Fluency in languages like Python or Go
- Experience in DevOps process and CI/CD pipeline tools like Jenkins, Drone, Bamboo, etc.
- Comfortable in working within a Linux environment
- Experience in building maintainable and well-tested code
- Demonstrable troubleshooting and debugging ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.