1. Coverage of SUSE software subscription renewals for the APJ region.
2. Build relationships and negotiate with existing customers, being the 'go to' account manager for customers and partners.
3. Prepare quotes, review due dates and administer full recovery of existing subscription contracts.
4. Work to bring in subscription renewal revenue personally with direct contact to our customers, but also leverage the field sales team and our partners to help bring in timely renewal revenue.
5. Conducting sales interactions with such accounts via telephone or over the Web to close identified renewals business. This will involve strong negotiation of pricing and spotting opportunities to up-sell.
6. You will require good sales experience and be able to follow a sales process, overcome objections and find solutions to those objections thus maximising the revenue stream to SUSE.
7. Having a complete understanding of the status and acquisition of all possible customer renewals from the assigned list of accounts.
8. In order to compete for the position the candidate needs to be business minded with strong communication, negotiation skills, sales acumen and high energy.
9. Work closely with the product team to give feedback on ways to improve retention.
10. Working also with the field sales team, other subscription renewal reps in your regions and our partners whose quota's may overlap with yours, to bring in timely renewal revenue.
11. To train up and become a sales expert on the key products and become an advocate within the team. You will require an understanding of and be able to articulate to the customer the constantly evolving technology and its application to a customer's business problem.
RESPONSIBILITIES and PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS
1. 100% attainment of quota.
2. Attainment of Key Performance Indicators and Success Metrics
3. Understand with and comply with all required SUSE programs, processes and systems.
1. You will work closely with the field sales team who are based in country.
2. You will report to the Renewal Sales Manager.
Limited travel required.
COMPETENCIES AND PERSONAL CONTEXT
1. Good sales ability and training
2. Business Acumen.
3. Ability to deal with complex issues.
4. Ability to deal with administration work while prioritising your revenue attainment.
5. Experience in a large IT multinational is desired.
6. Software sales/renewals experience an advantage.
7. An ability to deal with and effect change on an ongoing basis.
Experience within the IT sector and multilingual environment; fluency in English is required.
Ability to understand evolving technology and its application to a customer's business problems or projects.
Customer focused; People orientated and delivers exceptional customer service;
Sales oriented; Strong communication, negotiation and selling skills; solution selling; Ability to consult with customers on solutions. Strongly motivated by success and target driven.
Team oriented; Ability to work well with both internal/external (partner) teams; good communication; Articulates professionally in both verbal and written communication.
Self motivated; Works well on own initiative.
Experience within call centres also desired.
A challenging, varied and exciting job within a global operating company.
An international corporate culture, which is shaped by innovation, performance-orientation, openness and teamwork.
An attractive salary & commission and benefits package.
An appealing and extensive career development program, which offers varied potential for development.
Flat hierarchies and strong project teams combined with an international network.
Good promotional prospects within a large and varied organisation.
SUSE, the world’s largest independent open source software company, powers digital transformation with true open source technologies for the enterprise that simplify, modernize and accelerate traditional, cloud and edge solutions. SUSE collaborates with partners, communities and customers to deliver and support solutions that enable mission-critical business outcomes. SUSE’s container and cloud platforms, software-defined infrastructure, and artificial intelligence and edge computing solutions allow customers to create, deploy and manage workloads anywhere – on premises, hybrid and multi-cloud. For more information, visit www.suse.com.