As a Senior Verification AE at Synopsys' Customer Success Group you will be supporting the pre-sales and post-sales of Synopsys' advanced SpyGlass Static & Formal Verification solutions.
You will be involved in defining, scoping, and implementing detailed customer verification requirements. Will be working closely with R&D to specify and develop next generation features. Ensure that customer’s needs have been met and that customer can be successful in the deployment of the advanced verification technologies.
You will provide tutorials, trainings, and recommendations on methodology and tool usage.
Skills & Education Required
BSEE/ B.Sc in electrical engineering or computer science.
5+ years of experience in design and verification of digital designs.
- RTL Design
- Computer-Aided Design (CAD)
Other knowledge required:
- Verilog, VHDL
- Scripting: TCL, Perl, Linux
- CDC/RDC knowledge
- System Verilog Assertions (assertions, assumptions, coverage)
- Experience with Formal verification EDA tools
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong vocabulary, organizational, planning, and presentation skills are essential.
- Ability to work with customers and listen to their main concerns.
- Ability to work under time pressure.