Software developer for IP Stack integration.
For a UK based client we are developing the latest networking technologies for WAN and Data Centers as MPLS, Segment Routing, EVPN.
Using a virtualized environment for development and testing Docker, Kubernetes
The software engineer will be part of a larger team involved in software development
As a Software Engineer, you will participate in all phases of the software development life cycle. This includes user requirements analysis, the creation of functional specifications, creation of high-level software architecture and detailed designs, coding, debugging and unit testing.
The work items will range from enhancing existing product functionality to the creation and implementation of large new features.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong self-management/motivated software developer
- at least 4 years working experience and knowledge of C/C++ technologies
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
- at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with *NIX development environments (SO: UNIX, Linux)
- C Linux programming concepts(IPC, socket communication, multithreading,
- Knowledge of telecom and data communication protocols
- Knowledge of embedded systems
- bash/ TCL/ Python/ Perl
- Knowledge of 802.11 technologies
- Agile SCRUM previous experience