As an employee at Thomson Reuters, you will play a role in shaping and leading the global knowledge economy. Our technology drives global markets and helps professionals around the world make decisions that matter. Whether solving for today’s challenges or tomorrow’s aspirations, you will work with the industry’s brightest thinkers on diverse projects, creating next-generation solutions that deliver powerful results. As the world’s leading provider of intelligent information, we want your unique perspective to create the solutions that advance our business—and your career.
We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Software Engineer with experience in enterprise and/or hosted applications development. You will work closely with a very experienced team to extend and support our industry-leading integration solutions and work with many of the latest technologies. We seek a candidate with demonstrable, proven expertise in application architecture, design, and implementation. Broad experience in various types of databases, distributed, and web-based applications.
- Develop software applications using best practices in coordination with a distributed team.
- Have mastery of software development methodologies and demonstrate ability to design and develop complex software systems.
- Possesses solid hands-on experience on C#.Net, Angular, HTML5, Typescript, GIT, ADO, WebAPI, Microservices, PostgreSQL, AWS
- Dictate design choices where necessary to software developers, including platforms, coding standards and technical implementation.
- Contribute in all aspects of an Agile software development process including: design, programming, testing, documentation, quality assurance and implementation.
- Lead code reviews to enforce code standards and provide constructive feedback to developers.
- Mentor the technical resources on the team to reinforce best practice and develop the team members.
- Looks forward to leveraging “innovation time” to work on pet projects and special areas of interest
Multiple open roles in our Hyderabad and Bangalore offices in India