We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with considerable experience of working with PHP and Laravel to help take us to the next level. You will be responsible for the software development of the Tillo platform, including quality & software security. The successful candidate will join an exceptional development team, creating and constantly evolving our unique technology. Check out our Engineering Hub to find out more about the team!
You are a technical professional and specialist in certain areas - if you don’t know the answer, you will go out and find it. You're able to delegate responsibilities, and support more junior engineers. Communication is hugely important to you, you encourage ideas from others and are open to changing your mind.
- Working with Laravel and developing object-oriented PHP.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal, as you may be liaising with internal and external customers on a regular basis.
- Understanding of the OWASP Top 10 and secure development principles.
- Keeping documentation up to date.
- Familiarity with AWS services.
- Designing efficient SQL queries and schemas.
- Writing automated tests (both unit and functional - experience with Test-Driven Development is a bonus).
- Familiar working with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Knowledge and experience with other back-end languages.
- Front-end frameworks such as Vue.js/React/AngularJS.