We are hiring Frontend Engineers for the following teams:
About the teams:
The Driver Growth team leads the acquisition and retention platform and product efforts for drivers, couriers, and other earners worldwide. We are looking for engineers in Amsterdam to grow our existing team focused on Assisted Access (Hero) and growth incentive levers (Referrals/SIP).
The payments team builds products that we integrate into a growing number of Uber businesses, collaborating closely with these teams. We work with many teams across the globe, from Rides to Driver, EATS, JUMP Bikes, Uber for Business and Uber Lite, with more coming up. This is an opportunity to influence and build the next generation of user-facing payments solutions from scratch, working alongside designers, data scientists, user researchers, and product managers.
What you'll do
As a software engineer on the Compliance Decision Portal team, you will be driving the architecture, strategy and execution on building a Portal to enable Uber agents globally process millions of documents, reports and other earner artifacts efficiently. Your work helps Earners get on the road faster by reducing friction in the funnel.
What you'll do:
- Design, deliver and maintain systems that enable hundreds of agents to process millions of earner documents, which is a critical step in unlocking Earner access to Uber's platform.
- Collaborate with product managers, data science and global operations teams to gather requirements.
- Partner with fellow engineers to architect, develop and scale Uber's Decision Portal, while keeping operational issues in mind.
- Mentor and support your fellow teammates.
- Drive ongoing efficiency and reliability improvements that improve the quality of the systems.
- Write clear documentation so that other engineers can partner to contribute and deliver.
What you'll need:
- 3+ years of frontend engineering experience
- Strong CS fundamentals.
- Extensive software design and development skills. Ability to learn, and adapt to new technologies and contribute in a productive environment.
- Experience working in an agile engineering environment.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.