Currently, one of our partners in Spain is looking for a Frontend Developer Team Lead. If this remote opportunity sounds interesting to you, get in touch with Marleen from the Talent team at WomenTech (email@example.com).
Our partner company is an Information Design Agency, that works on creative projects for international purpose-driven organizations like the UN and the WEF (USA and Europe). They are looking to hire a Senior Front-End Engineer with 5+ years’ experience programming (ideally in a digital of web development agency) to manage a small team.
Direct reports: 2 in-house developers
Location: Remote (HQ in Barcelona, Spain)
Salary: €43K - €52K + 10% End of Year Bonus
Employment type: Full-time
Contract: Permanent or Freelance
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
As the Senior Front-End Developer Lead you will:
- Work hands-on in both award-winning projects and day to day agency work.
- Collaborate with Designers, Project Managers and other developers to make sure that projects are delivered with the highest quality standards in a timely manner.
- Manage a team of 2 in-house developers and coordinate with external partners.
- Work alongside Business Development and Project Managers to estimate technical opportunities and provide time estimations.
- Solve problems through Code review, quality assurance, debugging and troubleshooting.
- Liaise with external technical teams, on the client side, third-party vendors, partners and freelance collaborators to oversee the quality and technical standards of projects.
- Have experience with task runners, in preference Webpack
- Have experience with Git source control
- Have experience with Sketch
- Knowledge with optimizing performance and browser compatibility
- Pixel perfect development
- Have experience with D3.js
- Have experience with Greensock libraries
- Have experience with Node.js
- Have experience with ES6, Babel, Webpack
- Have basic knowledge of databases such as MySQL, MongoDB
- Knowledge with WordPress and/or Drupal
- Have experience with ReactJS
- UX/UI or design background / skills.
- A keen interest in the design, data visualization, motion graphics, and digital sectors
- An interest in social causes and purpose-driven organizations.
If this remote opportunity sounds interesting to you, get in touch with Marleen from the Talent team at WomenTech (firstname.lastname@example.org).