|Term Duration:||2 years 0 months|
|Recruitment Type:||Local Recruitment|
|Closing Date:||1/8/2020 (MM/DD/YYYY) at 11:59pm UTC|
About the World Bank Group:
Established in 1944, the WBG is one of the world’s largest sources of funding and knowledge for development solutions. In fiscal year 2018, the WBG committed $67 billion in loans, grants, equity investments and guarantees to its members and private businesses, of which $24 billion was concessional finance to its poorest members. It is governed by 189-member countries and delivers services out of 120 offices with nearly 15,000 staff located globally.
The WBG consists of five specialized institutions: the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD), the International Development Association (IDA), the International Finance Corporation (IFC), the Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA), and the International Centre for the Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID). The World Bank is organized into six client-facing Regional Vice-Presidencies, several corporate functions and thirteen Global Practices to bring best-in-class knowledge and solutions to regional and country clients.
Information and Technology Solutions (ITS) enables the WBG to achieve its mission of ending extreme poverty by 2030 and boosting shared prosperity in a sustainable manner by delivering transformative information and technologies to its staff working in over 130 client countries. ITS services range from: establishing the infrastructure to reach and connect staff and development stakeholders; providing the devices and agile technology and information applications to facilitate the science of delivery through decentralized services; creating and maintaining tools to integrate information across the World Bank Group, the clients we serve and the countries where we operate; and delivering the computing power staff need to analyze development challenges and identify solutions. The ITS business model combines dedicated business solutions centers that provide services tailored to specific World Bank Group business needs and shared services that provide infrastructure, applications and platforms for the entire Group. ITS is one of three VPUs that have been brought together as the World Bank Group Integrated Services (WBGIS), to provide enhanced corporate core services and enable the institution to operate as one strategic and coordinated entity.
Work as a test analyst on software development projects for ITSRD clients. Analyze software requirements and change proposals to ensure testability, develop comprehensive test scripts, execute scripts according to schedule and prioritize defects. Work with the client, requirement, and development teams to resolve any issues, participate in requirements gathering meetings and support system and acceptance testing.
- Reviews product requirements and design from a testing perspective
- Experience in creating test cases or test plans for end to end scenarios
- Performs functional and regression testing in an SDLC environment
- Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts and test conditions
- Develop and Execute test scripts, test conditions
- Record problems and issues in accordance with the projects problem and issue management plans
- Work with the application team to receive the application for testing and resolve any issues that arise out of the testing process
- Knowledge of Web applications and Web services
- Must have experience with Agile methodology and the ability to test in a multi test environment.
- Inform the test lead of any issues that may affect the schedule, budget, or quality of the product or the testing process
- Act as a liaison between the development and testing teams
- Strives to continuously improve and automate testing
- Product presentation and documentation and client communication expertise.
- Experience in documenting issues using ALM, JIRA, Confluence, and Splunk
- Experience with test management tools, including HP Quality Center
- Experience with automation or performance testing and tools, including QTP, LoadRunner, Selenium
- Experience with 508 testing and tools, including Jenkins, JAWS and AccVerify
- Experience with programing languages, including JAVA and C++.
- Experience with MS TFS testing environment
- Managing, organizing and prioritizing multiple tasks and responsibilities
- Experience as the Product Owner for an Agile development team including: test planning, test plan management
- Track record of building partnerships to effectively deliver on projects in a cross-functional environment and driving those projects to completion
- Strong written and oral communications
- Self-starter with outstanding organizational skills to track and manage multiple projects
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong analysis and stakeholder management skills
- Team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources
- Stays abreast of new trends and business developments in own specialty area, the broader industry, and experiments with new approaches or emerging technological solutions to current business needs.
- 2+ years of business analysis/project management experience
Poverty has no borders, neither does excellence. We succeed because of our differences and we continuously search for qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds from around the globe.