|Term Duration:||2 years 0 months|
|Recruitment Type:||Local Recruitment|
|Closing Date:||1/10/2020 (MM/DD/YYYY) at 11:59pm UTC|
About the World Bank Group:
Established in 1944, the WBG is one of the world’s largest sources of funding and knowledge for development solutions. In fiscal year 2018, the WBG committed $67 billion in loans, grants, equity investments and guarantees to its members and private businesses, of which $24 billion was concessional finance to its poorest members. It is governed by 189-member countries and delivers services out of 120 offices with nearly 15,000 staff located globally.
The WBG consists of five specialized institutions: the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD), the International Development Association (IDA), the International Finance Corporation (IFC), the Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA), and the International Centre for the Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID). The World Bank is organized into six client-facing Regional Vice-Presidencies, several corporate functions and thirteen Global Practices to bring best-in-class knowledge and solutions to regional and country clients.
Information and Technology Solutions (ITS) enables the WBG to achieve its mission by delivering transformative information and technologies to its staff working in over 130 client countries.
The ITS Enterprise Services unit, ITSEN, provides a wide range of technical services, ranging from data centers and system administration, to database, middleware, cloud and Identity management.
The Identity Governance and Administration team is responsible for managing the lifecycle, compliance and governance of digital identities. As part of a broader initiative to increase the scope and maturity of the Identity Governance and compliance, the IGA team is expanding.
If you have a strong technical background, development experience in Java, interest in Identity Governance and Administration, demonstrated ability to adapt and learn, we need your help.
The IT Analyst, Engineer position, is a hands-on technical position with primary responsibility for developing solution for our Identity Governance and Administration environment, based on SailPoint. You will use your Java and software development experience to enhance and improve the current solutions, and develop new functionality.
We provide meaningful work, open, collaborative environment, interesting problems to solve, an opportunity to develop your skills while contributing to the mission of the bank. We will provide ample opportunities to learn and grow. We value teamwork, openness, curiosity and persistence.
- Develop solutions for Identity Governance and Administration, based on SailPoint.
- Develop and maintain scripts/workflows using scripting tools such as Bean Shell, or Java code.
- Produce robust, reliable solution that leverage OOB functionality with minimum customization, and get them into production.
- Review all system related documentation to inform design and development decisions.
- Develop, document and maintain development related documents required for IAM sustainment and lifecycle management.
- Collaborate with a team of developers to develop solutions for Identity Governance and Administration, based on SailPoint; design and implement infrastructure automation, enterprise authentication based on Azure AD, and application performance monitoring.
- Identify capability gaps against operational requirements.
- Influence architectural strategy in collaboration with application development teams, Office of Information Security, Enterprise Architects, and operations teams.
- Enable adoption of standard solutions with minimal customizations.
- Deliver standardized automated workflow to enable self-service capability and reduce time-to-market.
- Resolve complex technical issues and drive innovation that improves system resiliency and performance.
- Drive service-focused user experience.
- Computer Science or Technical degree.
- Master’s degree with 2 years or Bachelor’s degree with 4 years of experience.
- Minimum 2 years of software development experience in Java or similar language.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Solid command of English and an ability to convey complex ideas.
- Interested in Identity and Access Management technologies.
- Team player that likes to work with others.
- Eager to learn and develop as a professional.
- The World Bank offers employees and eligible dependents an attractive and comprehensive benefits package.
Poverty has no borders, neither does excellence. We succeed because of our differences and we continuously search for qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds from around the globe.