It’s an exciting time to join Zalando as we transform from Europe’s leading eCommerce company to the Starting Point for Fashion, Beauty, and Lifestyle. We are continuously innovating the way we engage with our customers to build deeper relationships that see them return again and again. As a Principal Product Manager in the newly-formed Repurchase team, you will help customers easily, reliably, and sustainably replenish the products they love most.
As a Principal Product Manager for the Repurchase team you’ll develop the mid-to-long term strategy for product subscriptions, starting with a focus on Beauty and Care. This role requires intense curiosity and deep collaboration with a broad network of stakeholders. You will use data to identify commercial opportunities, streamline buying and fulfillment processes, and promote sustainability, diversity, and inclusion within our Purchase funnel. You’ll also play a critical leadership role in a small but growing team of Product Managers rethinking how customers buy at Zalando. This is a high impact role on a high impact team–you’ll be supporting both the product and organizational growth for one of the largest one of the most successful tech companies in Europe.
- You’ve managed highly visible and highly complex customer-facing products from definition through delivery, making the most of cross-functional teams to deliver against your vision.
- You’re a natural problem-solver, with a strong history of leading product discovery, solving meaningful customer and business problems, and delivering scalable solutions.
- You have a growth mindset and the ability to adapt quickly to changing business conditions to drive your teams toward the right opportunities at the right time. You can see the bigger picture while delivering incrementally.
- Your message is crisp, clear and to the point, both in verbal and written communication. You can convey a narrative that creates clarity out of ambiguity, articulates well-conceived goals, and builds consensus amongst your peers and partners.
- You’re an analytical thinker who can evaluate large sets of data, identify opportunities, and draw insights to make well-founded product decisions.
- You’re an effective networker, and can own and drive topics without much central steering. You build your personal network and identify interdependencies or sources of mutual value to create optimal solutions.