Session: Trust is the new black. Distant and diverse team engagement.
Now even more than ever we need to think about the new normal. Is remote work going to become common. How can we engage distant and diverse teams to work towards common goals. Trust and Empathy - skills associated mostly with women and treated before as weaknesses now become the key enablers of engaging people working remotely. Join me in discovering "the new normal" way of working. Remotely!
Mom of 2, geek by passion, seamlessly navigating through the masculine IT world, travel addict
• Senior Leader in HR IT complex, global and multicultural environments
• Managed projects and global programs on 4 continents, 15 countries with budget over 10M USD
• Vast experience leading international virtual teams
• Expert at executing Operational Excellence initiatives, while enhancing performance, improving quality and reducing costs
• Certified Project Management Professional PMP® and AgilePM
• Thought-provoking author on HBR Leadership blog Polish edition (https://www.hbrp.pl/p/agnieszka-swiatowa/MW9bmjW9)