Session: Influencing Analytics in Business
This talk will:
- introduce data analytics and AI, and debunk the different types of analytics
- explore how analytics and AI can drive value in business
- outline fundamental technical skills and tools for analytics and AI, including SQL, R, Python, and 'the cloud' (and how to get started)
- discuss the importance of soft skills and commercial awareness to complement technical and analytical prowess (and how to grow these skills)
- talk about the transition from data analyst to data scientist, to a data science lead.
(No materials are required to attend this talk, just yourself, and there'll be a Q&A at the end)
This recording is not available yet.
Bio: Tamanna Haque
I’m a data professional using data science and the connected car to unlock business value and shape cars of the future.