Session: Turning the odds: Thriving in tech with a culture of maturity, appreciation, and equality
We recognize that the tech industry has a gender imbalance, with only 30% women representation. However, at CAST AI we have turned this statistic into our strength by fostering a company culture that promotes maturity, appreciation of differences, and equality.
In this session, we will share our approach to building a positive tech culture that empowers all employees, and how it has contributed to our success. In our experience, this type of culture is not only better for women, but it is also better for the company as a whole.
- Embracing Diversity: We believe that diversity is a key driver of innovation and success in the tech industry. We do not view gender imbalance as an obstacle but as an opportunity to create a diverse and inclusive workplace that embraces different perspec
- Maturity in Leadership: Our company culture is built on mature leadership that values collaboration, open communication, and mutual respect. We do not foster a culture of competition or blame but rather promote a supportive environment where everyone's co
- Appreciation of Differences: We recognize and celebrate the unique strengths and talents that each individual brings to our team, irrespective of gender. We actively encourage diverse perspectives and opinions, and create opportunities for employees to le
- equality: We strive to create a workplace free from gender bias and discrimination. We ensure equal opportunities for career growth and advancement, and provide resources and support for all employees to thrive in their roles, regardless of their gender.
I shape company culture strategies and leadership communication; I awake strength in courageous minds to lead and grow.
Combining and building on my strongest skills: strategy and empathy* - I unleash individual and company performance, strengthen the growth of the business, encourage entrepreneurial spirit.
All this is possible online/global/virtual.
When I work with individuals, I ensure a personalized, holistic approach, to stimulate the courage to discover the strengths of their own minds.
When I partner with businesses, I create an employee experience that aligns with motivation and understanding of the common goals. When necessary, I help find, analyze and create accurate strategies as a solution to the sources of the tensions.
This might include:
- developing or/and improving change management, reorganization, and engaging programs
- diagnosing trends and frameworks to gather data and prepare tailored action to adapt
- translating and communicating leadership strategy and expectations
- optimizing ways of working
- providing coaching sessions, development programs, and training
I have been working on leadership and HR projects with IT startups, multinational corporations, a Global Fortune 500 company, public institutions. I also ran my own business in two countries.
I advocate for a healthy culture where inclusion is a natural flow and the values are a reflection of the common mindset - that creates a sense of belonging to the company community.
Topics I am familiar with:
- growth mindset - learning or re-learning as a key to unlocking the organization for the future
- future of work in the digital reality
- meaningful leadership communication
- D&I, mental health, and corporate well-being
- organizational culture shift in ways of working
- recognition and benefits based on the person
- humanity and tactics with the soul into the workspace
- agile/scrum environment
I am passionate about people, driven by curiosity and an open mind attitude, and keen to understand what motivates them and helps them perform.
I am the founder of Mind Strength Lab.
*According to Gallup’s CliftonStrenghts, my top strengths are Strategic, Relator, Empathy.