Session: Life-Brand: The Unspoken Potential of a Strategic Life-Brand
Almost half of the world’s population owns a smartphone. This tells us one thing: no matter what we say or do, our actions can reach, be shared, and consumed by the world at any point in time.
-Social media posts get viewed, shared, and commented on almost instantly, leading to content going “viral” at an incredible rate. Especially unacceptable and controversial content can quickly lead to creating a mainstream of negative opinions resulting in what is now called “cancel culture”.
-The reality is that a simple comment can destroy a person’s future with the click of a button, potentially ruining their reputation and life-brand forever. The only seat belt to protect ourselves from possible life-brand exposure? Actively taking control of it from an early age.
-And, for businesses, driving growth through digital engagement began as a response to the global pandemic, but has transformed into the global standard for business operations. Social media in particular has become the ultimate tool for prospecting and selling. And this extends not just to sellers, but to every single employee as they represent their company online with whatever they share on private or public social media platforms.
In this session, Irina will present the concept of life-brand and explore an easy, actionable step-by-step approach to life-brand awareness for all - from veterans in the industry to those that have not embarked on their professional paths yet.
- Learn how digital engagement has changed the way we do business for good
- Understand the definition of our individual life-brand and gain awareness of its existence and power and get enabled on how a controlled life-brand impacts career advancement and business growth
- Learn the easily adopted step-by-step approach to a fully controlled life-brand that can be implemented TODAY
- See the potential business impact a life-brand can have on buyers and their perceptions of the company, its products and services
- Gain clarity on life-brand missteps and their potential impact
Irina is the Vice President of Enablement at Seismic, the world’s leading software Enablement company, where she and her global team have ownership of making the company’s go-to-market engine more effective, more efficient, and more successful to fuel growth within the organization. She is the author of Generation Brand as well as a TEDx and keynote speaker. Irina shares the art of controlling one’s life-brand with diverse audiences, but she has a particularly strong passion to support women and enable gender parity and equality in business. Through her work, her goal is to leave women of all career stages inspired to take action and make a significant contribution to gender parity through their own career advancement inspiring other women to follow their lead.