Session: What nobody told you about remote jobs
What nobody told you about remote jobs
In this talk, we will cover the following:
- Myths around remote jobs.
- Is it worth paying for remote job websites to find the best options?
- What recruiters do not want to hear during a remote job interview.
- The one thing you can make to get a big advantage over other candidates.
- The best moment to start searching for a remote job.
This recording is not available yet.
Bio: Juliana Rabbi
Juliana Rabbi is a recruiter-turned-career coach. After working for over 15 years as a recruiter and part of the human resources teams in multinational corporations all over the world, she has been working remotely for the past 8+ years and now helps professionals to create a career and a lifestyle that makes them happier. Juliana has a background in Psychology, a Master Degree in Human Resources. She currently works as a Career Coach and helps professionals to land their dream remote job in 90 days. You can find more about her at www.julianarabbi.com