Session: Transition to Web3 for Companies
Companies are conscious about the future of Web3 and Metaverse. During the first wave of these technologies, regardless of the size and industry of the companies, they experienced various plaforms and use cases. With the light of their experiences until now, and the predictions about the future of this technology, we will discuss;
- Change of web perception; web2 vs web3,
- Best time to adapt,
- Finding the right purpose in metaverse technologies,
- Effect of engagement and immersive experiences for businesses,
- Metaverse as a Service solutions for companies
- Companies can smoothly upgrade their infrastructures to Web3.
- Adapting metaverse technologies is unquestionable in the long time frame.
- Purpose-interaction fit is the key for successful metaverse adoption.
- Companies can be comfortable about regulations with the help of platforms that support both web2 and web3 technologies.
Pinar Oncu is a technology entrepreneur and a mentor. She is co-founder of AtlasSpace; the metaverse for brands and companies, targeting revolution in business life. Ms. Oncu comes from Urban Planning background with Geographical Information Systems specialization. She is expert on designing 3d virtual world concepts with neuroscience perspective.