Session: Influencing AI in Business (and in You)
This talk will:
- introduce data analytics and AI, and debunk the different types of analytics
- explore how analytics and AI can drive value in business
- outline fundamental technical skills and tools for analytics and AI, including SQL, R, Python, and 'the cloud' (and how to get started)
- discuss the importance of soft skills and commercial awareness to complement technical and analytical prowess (and how to grow these skills)
- talk about the transition from data analyst to data scientist, to a data science leader.
(No materials are required to attend this talk, just yourself, and there'll be a Q&A at the end)
Bio: Tamanna Haque
I’m a Senior Data Scientist at Jaguar Land Rover, using data science and the connected car to unlock business value and shape cars of the future.
I have previous data science and analytics experience within retail and financial services. I'm interested in the commercial application of AI to deliver value, continually advancing through tech to enable modern, quick and optimal solutions to my stakeholders and customers.
I've shaped a new team at JLR and have spoken about AI and analytics to industry experts, students, and women's leadership and diversity groups.