Women in Tech Barcelona 2023
Women in Tech Berlin 2023
Women in Tech New York 2023
Women in Tech Toronto 2023
Meet SOME OF THE Previous & CURRENT SPEAKERS
The Global Impact Summit
- SVP and CIOJuniper Networks
- VP of UXAdyen
- Chief Technology OfficerThoughtworks
- Associate Vice President Engineering OperationsCalix
- Chief People OfficerPalo Alto Networks
- VP, Chief Digital Program OfficerGE
- Head of Product
- Chief Financial OfficerWing
- VP Client ServicesEgress Software Technologies
- Chief Marketing OfficerPalo Alto Networks
- SVP Global Diversity Equity Inclusion & SustainabilityCriteo
- IT Senior Associate DirectorBoehringer Ingelheim US
- Executive VP of Binance and Head of Binance CharityBinance Charity
- Chief Data OfficerGE Healthcare
- Group Chief Financial OfficerGlobal Savings Group
- VP - Customers (Digital Product, Technology and Applied Science)Zalando SE
- Head of JPMC Core Engineering and General Manager Developer PlatformJPMC
- SVP and CIONutanix
- Director - Future TechnologiesMercedes-Benz AG
- Chief Operating Officer and Executive LeaderSpace Foundation
- GM and Division President North America TelcosAmdocs
- Sr. Director, Head of Product, Digital ServicesAsurion
- Head of Automotive Domain ChaptersLuxoft
- Head of Global Technology Diversity, Equity & InclusionJPMorgan
- Director of CommunityToptal
- Chief Program Officer
- Director of EngineeringSplit Software
- Senior Vice President, Cyber Consulting & Threat Intelligence
- VP of UX
- Associate Partner Cybersecurity - IBM Australia & NZ
- Chief Technology Officer, Worldwide Defense & IntelligenceMicrosoft
- VP, Product, UX and ResearchDailyPay
Part of the Largest Conference for Women in Tech
The virtual conference will bring women in tech, minorities and allies from all over the world together through an interactive platform featuring live ceremonies, keynotes, engaging panels, breakout rooms, country & chapter leader sessions, technical workshops, and networking with face-to-face sessions.
“To create a more diverse and inclusive tech world, we need to inspire and empower the next generation of female role models. It's a process and it's not always straightforward. It takes time, action and support.
Anna Radulovski, Founder at WomenTech Network
"Women shouldn't be afraid to put themselves forward."
Sarah Wood, Non Executive Director at Signal AI
“Life doesn’t always present you with the perfect opportunity at the perfect time. Opportunities, the good ones, they’re messy and confusing and hard to recognize. They’re risky. They challenge you.”
Susan Wojcicki, CEO of YouTube
Companies that Attend
Why Attend the Online Festival?
We’ve got many reasons for you to join this
virtual event from home:
- Expand your network and connect with women, minorities, and their allies in engineering and science.
- Explore global industry trends, tackle challenges and get inspired by fellow women in tech and experts.
- Meet with leading companies and fast-growing startups and identify career opportunities.