It’s not a secret that there’s a big talent gap in tech. But when it comes to gender diversity, the numbers are really sad, with an average of 17% women in ICT across Europe. Diversity and inclusion have been trending topics for a couple of years already because it’s still a burning issue.
We invited a diverse group of professionals from the tech industry to share their challenges and discuss ideas, strategies and possible solutions on attracting and retaining more diverse talent, working with diverse communities including women in tech and minorities and more.
Join us for a cozy and friendly breakfast panel.
- 08:30am - 09:00am: Breakfast
- 09:00am - 09:10am: Welcoming Words from WeAreDevelovers & WomenTech Network
- 09:10am - 10:00am: Interactive Panel + Q&As moderated by Anna Radulovski, CEO & Founder at WomenTech Network.
Anthonia Wolleswinkel, HR / Talent Manager at Bitpanda
- Doris Schlaffer, Co-founder at #TheNewITGirls
- Michael Ionita, CTO & Head of Product at Walls.io
- Vilyana Lazarova, Community Program Manager at WeAreDevelopers.
- 10:00am - 10:30am: Networking
WomenTech Network is a community that promotes gender diversity in tech and connects talented and skilled professionals with top companies and disruptive startups that value diversity and inclusion.
Some of our global and local partners: