Session: Cybersecurity blindspots when adopting emerging technologies
Use and adoption of emerging technologies such as AI, ML, cloud IoT, Blockchain is a key part of organisational enterprise digital transformation and accelerated growth journey.
Organisations are adopting and/or using emerging technologies for customer, employee, financial, risk, security, operations benefit. BUT, there are have been security instances with the use of emerging technology that has shown world-wide how horribly wrong things can go.
Hear and learn about the cybersecurity blindspots for when organisations are:
1. starting to adopt emerging technologies
2. using emerging technologies
- What are the cybersecurity blindspots when adopting emerging tecnologies
- What kind of things 'to look' out for in your own organisations
- Know the types of questions to ask to safeguard your organisation
Anu is an industry award winner, international keynote speaker and diverse executive with 20 years of experience in both consulting and industry.
She has spoken at 60+ events, published articles, given interviews and a guest on podcasts globally across 9 countries. She shares insights and provides practical tips through her unique storytelling whilst taking the audience on a virtual around the world tour.
Driving & attracting diversity into cyber & tech
Creating lifelong learning mindsets