Key Tech Tracks & Topics
Meet Some of the previous & current
Key Tech Speakers
- Chief Operating Office and Executive LeaderSpace Foundation
- Technology Policy FellowThe Greenlining Institute
- PO and Chapter Lead Omdena, WIDS Ambassador
- Director, Edison AcceleratorsGE Healthcare
- Director - Cyber SecurityGE Healthcare
- Director of Data SciencePlacemakr
- Consumer Advocate and Environmental ActivistBrockovich Research and Consulting
- CEO FounderWeTransact
- Computer EngineerUL LLC
- Artist and Innovator
- Software Engineer, Data & Web Campaigning LeadDefendDefenders
- Technical Product ManagerGE Healthcare
- Director Product
- post-graduate student of Master's in Education and TechnologyUniversity College London
Part of the Largest Conference for Women in Tech
The virtual conference will bring women in tech, minorities and allies from all over the world together through an interactive platform featuring live ceremonies, keynotes, engaging panels, breakout rooms, country & chapter leader sessions, technical workshops, and networking with face-to-face sessions.
“To create a more diverse and inclusive tech world, we need to inspire and empower the next generation of female role models. It's a process and it's not always straightforward. It takes time, action and support.
Anna Radulovski, Founder at WomenTech Network
"Women shouldn't be afraid to put themselves forward."
Sarah Wood, Non Executive Director at Signal AI
“Life doesn’t always present you with the perfect opportunity at the perfect time. Opportunities, the good ones, they’re messy and confusing and hard to recognize. They’re risky. They challenge you.”
Susan Wojcicki, CEO of YouTube
Why Attend the Online Festival?
We’ve got many reasons for you to join this
virtual event from home:
- Expand your network and connect with women, minorities, and their allies in engineering and science.
- Explore global industry trends, tackle challenges and get inspired by fellow women in tech and experts.
- Meet with leading companies and fast-growing startups and identify career opportunities.