As a Founding Member of WomenTech Network, Coding Girls is focusing on global impact through empowerment, education and engagement.
As a Founding Member of WomenTech Network, Tech Family Ventures is focusing on global impact through advocating gender diversity in venture capital.
As a Global Partner of WomenTech Network, Founder Institute is focusing on global impact by providing Female Founder Fellowships.
Unite 1 000 000 Women in Technology
Companies Supporting Women in Tech
Connect with Talent
Connect with top candidates from diverse backgrounds at our events and share your mission and current opportunities.
Women in Tech Global Connect Summit
The Women in Tech Global Impact Summit unites communities from across the globe through concurrent in-person events that are connected virtually.
Women in Tech Barcelona 2023
Women in Tech Berlin 2023
Women in Tech New York 2023
Women in Tech Toronto 2023
Looking to Host a Women in Tech Event?
There is a growing movement of women in the tech, and they are changing the face of technology. Women are becoming more involved in every aspect of the tech world, from coding to leading companies. There are many reasons for this trend, but one thing is clear: Women in Tech are making a big impact! WomenTech network is one of the reasons why women are making such a big splash in the tech world, and we will look at some inspiring examples of women who have made a difference.
Women in Tech - The Growing Global Movement
There is no doubt that the tech industry is male-dominated. But women are starting to make their presence felt in a big way. In recent years, there has been a growing movement of women in tech, and they are changing the face of technology. Women are becoming more involved in every aspect of the tech world, from coding to leading companies.
There are many reasons for this trend, but one thing is clear: Women in Tech are making a big impact! WomenTech Network is exploring some of the reasons why women are making such a big splash in the tech world, and we will look at some inspiring examples of women who have made a difference. Stay tuned!
One of the most important things to note about this trend is that it is not just happening in the United States or Europe. Women in tech are making a global impact. In Africa, Asia, and Latin America, women are starting companies, coding apps, and making a difference in their communities. This is an important movement to watch and support because it is changing the landscape of the tech industry.
Women in Tech - Reasons for the Trend
So, why are women becoming more involved in the tech industry? There are many reasons for this trend. First of all, Women in Tech are becoming more visible. In the past, women in tech were often hidden behind the scenes, but now they are coming to the forefront and being recognized for their talents, for example at the Women in Tech Awards or the Women in Tech Conference. Also in part, with the rise of social media, women have a platform to share their stories and connect with other like-minded individuals.
Secondly, the tech industry is becoming more accessible to women. In the past, it was difficult for women to break into the tech industry. But now, there are more resources available to help women succeed in tech. There are more women in tech events, women in tech conferences, women-led startups and accelerators, and there are more career mentoring programs to support women in tech.
Lastly, the demand for women in tech is increasing. We live in a world that is increasingly reliant on technology, and companies are starting to realize that they need diversity in their workforce to be successful. Women bring a unique perspective to the table, and they are in high demand.
Women in Tech - Making a Difference
Women in tech are not only changing the face of technology, they are also making a difference in the world. Women in tech are using their skills to solve problems and make a positive impact on the world. Here are just a few examples:
- Women in the United States are leading the way in the field of robotics. One example is Dr. Ayanna Howard, who is the founder and Chief Technology Officer of Zyrobotics. She is the first woman to hold the role Dean of Engineering at The Ohio State University College of Engineering.
- Women in China are using technology to improve healthcare for rural women and children. For example, the founder of a Maternal Health Care Information System provides healthcare information to rural mothers in China.
- Women in India are using technology to fight gender discrimination. For example, Arushi Mittal the Co-founder of People for Parity, which uses technology to help women file complaints about gender discrimination.
These are just a few examples of the ways that women in tech are making a difference. Women all over the world are using their skills to make a positive impact, and this is only the beginning. In the next section, we will look at some inspiring examples of women who have made a difference in the tech world.
Women in Tech - Inspiring Examples
There are many inspiring examples of women who have made a difference in the tech world. Here are just a few:
- Marissa Mayer: The former CEO of Yahoo!, Marissa Mayer is one of the most successful women in tech. She is an inspiration to women all over the world, and she has proved that Women in Tech can be successful.
- Sheryl Sandberg: The COO of Facebook, Sheryl Sandberg is one of the most powerful women in tech. She is an advocate for Women in Tech, and she has written a best-selling book about Women in the workplace.
- Susan Wojcicki: The CEO of YouTube, Susan Wojcicki is one of the most influential women in tech. She is a strong advocate for Women in Tech, and she is using her platform to make a difference.
These are just a few examples of Women in Tech who are making a difference. There are many more inspiring women out there, such as our 100 Women in Tech to Watch and we can't wait to see what they will do next.