Our sponsorship opportunities selected on our partner signup form will be secured for your organization along with our sincere appreciation for your support of the WomenTech Network global community.
As a sponsor, you have WomenTech Network's permission to add "Proud sponsor of WomenTech Network" logo (provided by and linked to WomenTech Network)
The terms and conditions describe the agreement between the “Client” and "WomenTech Network" a community powered by the Coding Girls Foundation and operated by WomenTech LLC. Both the Client and WomenTech Network together will be referred to as the "Parties".
The Client wishes to be provided with the Services by WomenTech Network and WomenTech Network agrees to provide services to the Client based on the terms and conditions of the “Partner Sign Up or Eventbrite” form, Membership & Partnership Prospectus provided to the Client and this document.
This agreement consists of three documents. These documents are used for different purposes in the provision of services obtained by Client from WomenTech Network. These documents have the following purposes:
1. Partner Sign Up form (or via third party forms): This is the primary contract form that supplies Name, Company Name and Date of Service as well as an agreement confirmation by the client requesting services.
2. Program Offer: The offer may have variations to the core pricing, cancellation policy or other matters negotiated. The conditions on the Program Offer override all directives in WomenTech Network’s Terms and Conditions (this document).
3. WomenTech Network Website: Terms and Conditions (this document) outlines and provides directives for all WomenTech Network service matters not covered or overridden by the other two documents.
Following in this document, the word “Agreement” will be referred to address collectively all three documents mentioned above.
1.1 Service Goals
WomenTech Network is a service agency that provides online marketing, web, email and social media brand management services to the Client. WomenTech Network also engages in partnerships with companies to promote conferences and career matching events hosted by WomenTech Network and partners. The details of the service arrangement are outlined in the offer delivered during sales engagements.
For more information regarding specific program details, please refer to the Program Offer (Conference Presentation), “Partner Sign Up or Eventbrite” form or feel free to contact us for more details.
WomenTech Network develops core programs engaging in partnering with community and career related events and media and promoting host and guest companies to selected candidates as well as a broader online audience. This establishes a clear brand strategy for the Client who will participate in these events or will be displayed on the website and social media to deliver a clear message of Client’s positioning & diversity policies and to create a presence across offline and online media.
WomenTech Network will support the Client in establishing the Media Partnership which becomes the base for delivering specific content to the WomenTech Network community and to Client’s consumers. The on-boarding period will be also referred to as "Launch of Services". Once the Media Partnership has been established, the content and messaging created as part of the Media Partnership, including events, coupons, careers, articles, web & print advertising and the like will be communicated in various forms to consumers through the WomenTech Network and Client media channels, with the goal to maintain consistent messaging across all online media.
1.2 Launch of Services: Signup
WomenTech Network shall provide the following services (“Services”) to the Client in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement:
Once appropriate sign-up contracts have been completed (“Partner Sign Up or Eventbrite” forms), and payment terms have been met or an Invoice has been issued – work on the Client’s account begins immediately.
WomenTech Network will provide the Client with a profile link that allows us to gather information on the Client’s organization (Skills, technologies used, open positions and other information). The information gathered is then used to develop the media & communication partnership for the Client including, but not limited to, a profile page on WomenTech Network websites.
The setup process for WomenTech Network’s services usually takes around 3 days and can take up to 30 days depending on the ability of Client to provide required information to the WomenTech Network. The following materials are required for the launch of services.
- Profile link will be provided and filled out by Client
- WomenTech Network requires career & job opening information, graphical elements, text copy and other creative materials including but not limited to logos, business photographs and business history for presentation as part of the media partnership. WomenTech Network can assist in the writing and creation of copy and graphical elements for additional fees.
The goal of acquiring this information is to fulfill the Media & Event Partnership and provide value to Client depending on the services indicated in the Program Offer and “Partner Sign Up or Eventbrite” form.
Client agrees hereby agrees to pay the Price designated in this agreement (signup form or program offer) within 14 days. Payment schedules are typically issued within 3 business days of sign up. Payments are due when the WomenTech Network starts working and performing services for clients and are not dependent on final delivery of services. Any Fees already paid for ongoing work to this Agreement are non-refundable. Any charges payable under this Agreement are exclusive of any applicable taxes, tariff surcharges or other like amounts assessed by any governmental entity arising as a result of the provision of the Services by WomenTech Network to the Client under this Agreement and such shall be payable by the Client to WomenTech Network in addition to all other charges payable hereunder. Payments can be made to WomenTech Network by CREDIT CARD, ACH, WIRE, SEPA, Paypal and other agreed means.
Additional Service and Billing Notices:
- Failure to pay invoices issued during the setup period can result in a cancellation of service by WomenTech Network. Issued invoices are still due if WomenTech Network initiated work on the Client’s account.
- Failure to deliver required materials or profile information can significantly delay the delivery of services – even beyond the 30 day setup period. If this occurs, WOMENTECH NETWORK reserves the right to cancel the client’s account without refund.
- Failure to provide the required materials or approvals does not suspend billing or payments due.
- While delivering the above information to WomenTech Network is the responsibility of Client, WomenTech Network will certainly assist in these matters where possible.
- We do not provide refunds for services not consumed by Clients. Nonetheless Client has the right to transfer services to another company after approval of the WomenTech Network.
- Should an Event be postponed due to force majeure or other important reasons, payments remain due if work on the Client’s account has started. In the case where a new event date is not relevant to Client, WomenTech Network will do everything possible to offer alternative services to cover its value.
1.4 Cancellation Policy
By filling out the signup form or confirming the agreement via email or signing a contract referring to this agreement, Client becomes a “Local Partner” for the period of 12 months from the date on the Sign Up Form contract or email. Pricing is defined based on the package and comprises either a one time fee and/or an ongoing fee (for example Network Membership) with automatic renewal for the period of minimum 12 months and 1 month cancelation notice before the expiration of each 12 month period.
1.5 Limitation of Liability
WomenTech Network shall in no event be liable to the Client by way of indemnity or by reason of any breach of the Contract or in tort or otherwise (including negligence) for loss of use of any works or services or any part thereof or for loss of production, loss of profit, goodwill, loss of business, loss of data or loss of any contract, or for any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage that may be suffered by the Client in connection with the Contract. Should an Event be postponed or cancelled due to force majeure or other important reasons, WomenTech Network shall assume no liability. WomenTech Network is also not monetarily responsible for typographical issues or errors or presentational inaccuracies displayed on its website, media channels or any other materials and will make every possible effort to correct or minimize presented issues at the request of the Client.
The Parties agree and accept that the Services performed by WomenTech Network, its employees, agents or subcontractors shall be as an independent contractor and that nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to constitute a partnership, joint venture or otherwise between the parties.
Neither Party will use, copy, adapt, alter or part with possession of any information of the other which is disclosed or otherwise comes into its possession under or in relation to this Agreement and which is of a confidential nature including but not limited to knowledge of internal processes, systems, procedures and trade secrets. This obligation will not apply to information which the recipient can prove was in its possession at the date it was received or obtained or which the recipient obtains from some other person with good legal title to it or which is in or comes into the public domain otherwise than through the default or negligence of the recipient or which is independently developed by or for the recipient.
Any notice which may be given by a Party under this Agreement shall be deemed to have been duly delivered if delivered by hand, first class post, facsimile transmission or electronic mail to the address of the other Party as specified in this Agreement or any other address notified in writing to the other Party. Subject to any applicable local law provisions to the contrary, any such communication shall be deemed to have been made to the other Party, if delivered by:
- first class post, 2 days from the date of posting;
- hand or by facsimile transmission, on the date of such delivery or transmission; and
- electronic mail, when the Party sending such communication receives confirmation of such delivery by electronic mail.
Client shall defend and indemnify WomenTech Network and its directors, officers, and employees, and members. (collectively, “Indemnified Parties”) from and against all third party claims, actions, suits, demands, damages, obligations, losses, settlements, judgements, costs and expenses (including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) (“Claims”) which arise out of or relate to (1) death or bodily injury or (2) loss of or damage to property resulting from any negligent act or willful misconduct of WomenTech Network except to the extent that such Losses result from, in whole or in part, the unlawful acts of the Indemnified Parties or any other person acting in concert with them. In no event shall WomenTech Network be liable for any consequential damages or lost profits under this Indemnification clause, regardless of the legal theory under which such damages are sought, and even if it has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The failure of either party to enforce its rights under this Agreement at any time for any period shall not be construed as a waiver of such rights.
- If any part, term or provision of this Agreement is held to be illegal or unenforceable neither the validity or enforceability of the remainder of this Agreement shall be affected.
- Neither Party shall assign or transfer all or any part of its rights under this Agreement without the consent of the other Party.
- This Agreement may not be amended for any other reason without the prior written agreement of both Parties.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the Parties relating to the subject matter hereof unless any representation or warranty made about this Agreement was made fraudulently and, save as may be expressly referred to or referenced herein, supersedes all prior representations, writings, negotiations or understandings with respect hereto.
- Neither Party shall be liable for failure to perform or delay in performing any obligation under this Agreement if the failure or delay is caused by any circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of god, war, civil commotion or industrial dispute. If such delay or failure continues for at least 7 days, the Party not affected by such delay or failure shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement by notice in writing to the other.
- This Clause 2.0 (g) and Clauses 1.3, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, 1.9 and 2.0 of this Agreement shall survive any termination or expiration.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the jurisdiction in which the WomenTech Network is located (The country in which its headquarters are located) (the "Territory") and the parties agree to submit disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement to the non-exclusive of the courts in the Territory.