Session: Redefining Success
After coaching so many high-achieving leaders in the second half of their career, I started noticing a theme. Most of these individuals looked incredibly successful from the outside, but they were struggling with internal stagnancy, dissatisfaction, and burnout. Even though societal messages around success had pointed them down a linear path to retirement, they were craving new opportunities for growth and felt like they had only scratched the surface of realizing their true potential.
We are moving into a purpose economy, where more and more individuals desire to feel fulfilled and impactful in their professional lives. Fortunately, if you are in the second half of your career, you've likely acquired the resources and self-knowledge to carve a more intentional path and create a working life that is infused with a deeper sense of passion and purpose.
After helping so many individuals capitalize on this moment in their career and set themselves up for a more fulfilling journey, I want to share the key insights that will allow YOU flourish in your own work. In this talk, you will:
1. Learn how to identify your Zone of Genius so you can do work that leverages your natural talents every day
2. Learn how to align your work with your curiosities to maximize engagement and excitement in your daily activities
3. Learn how to identify your big WHY so that you can do work that fulfills you and allows you to make an impact on others in a way that's most personally meaningful to you
- Let go of old professional identities so you can step into greater creative freedom and expression
- Align with an entirely new vision of success that allows you to step into your life with more inspiration and presence
- Cultivate more meaning, fulfillment and satisfaction in the professional and personal activities you engage with
Ariel Naftali created Perform With Purpose to help business leaders align their career with their purpose so that they can use their natural talents every day, do work that fulfills them, and make a positive impact on others without sacrificing financial success. Ariel received a master’s degree in Sport & Performance Psychology from the University of Denver, a bachelor’s degree in Sociology and Business from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, and a certification in Positive Psychology from the University of Pennsylvania. Her multidisciplinary training allows her to work more holistically with clients who want a dynamic toolbox of resources and are not looking for a one-size fits all approach to human flourishing.