Session: Product Validation Bootcamp
Product Validation Bootcamp is an introductory workshop where entrepreneurs and aspiring founders will learn how to validate and test their product ideas before they spend money, time, or energy in production. Perfect for aspiring or seasoned entrepreneurs with big ideas and getting their product out to market.
Product Coaching is great for anyone stuck on:
- Finding product-market fit
- Scaling processes for growth
- Establishing a coaching/mentoring culture
- Gain a clear understanding of how to quickly validate any product idea, saving time and capital
- Gain clarity on the vision, mission and purpose of the product which will lead to extended sustainability of profits
- Create a clear story for the product concept to help with product creation, launching, and marketing
Carnellia Ajasin is a highly sought-after product executive, business advisor, investor, author, CEO and founder of Mind Katalyst, an innovation technology venture studio. From digital to physical, Mind Katalyst specializes in applying human-centered design principles to help clients define, design, develop and fund products that achieve business objectives, relevance, meaning and competitive advantage. Carnellia and her team help ambitious organizations, nonprofits and entrepreneurs stay relevant, understand digital trends, emerging technology and create growth through the development of meaningful and purposeful software and hardware products and services that improve lives.
Prior to founding Mind Katalyst, Carnellia held senior-level roles at such companies as Oracle, Ernst & Young and Cap Gemini – leading enterprise-wide technology implementations throughout North America and Europe.