Session: The Digital Transformation Mindset: Building Systems To Transform, Scale and Foster A Thriving Culture
Seventy percent of transformations fail. In order to be successful, the right leadership mindsets and behaviors are essential to sustain outperformance. Digital Transformation is not a once and done endeavor. It is a state of being and operating that is entirely different from the way most businesses operate today. Businesses that are overly hierarchical, where decisions take forever to be made, will not survive in a world that is increasingly digital.
Learn what it takes to lead a successful Digital Transformation and build an organizational culture where teams thrive.
What you will takeaway from this:
1.You will gain practical strategies for thinking exponentially and nurturing a digital transformation mindset.
2. You will be exposed to tried and true techniques to prioritize the things that matter most, organize work, and allocate resources for optimal impact.
3. You will learn experimental and continuous improvement strategies that will allow you to be more innovative and drive more engagement with your customers and your employees.
- 1.You will gain practical strategies for thinking exponentially and nurturing a digital transformation mindset.
- 2. You will be exposed to tried and true techniques to prioritize the things that matter most, organize work, and allocate resources for optimal impact.
- 3. You will learn experimental and continuous improvement strategies that will allow you to be more innovative and drive more engagement with your customers and your employees.
Featured as a “Top 100 Women in Fintech” by Fintech Magazine, Cory McCruden (she/her) is a thought leader and senior consultant to the wealth and asset management and banking industries and an expert in Client Experience and Digital Transformation. Cory is the founder of Norstar Insights, a boutique consultancy that works with financial services leaders on growing and scaling their businesses and creating work cultures where teams thrive. She is a regular speaker and writer on fintech, the future of work, technology, marketing, diversity and inclusion in financial services and is also an Entrepreneur In Residence with Yale Ventures where she helps entrepreneurs commercialize, scale, and build sustainable businesses.
Cory was the Chief Client and Advisor Experience Executive at Waddell and Reed, a Fortune 500 wealth manager with over 1300 advisors and $70 Billion in client assets, and was the Head of Digital Client Experience at RBC supporting the business client segment, representing $4 Billion in revenue and supporting nearly one million customers. In these roles, she significantly improved profitability, launched market leading value propositions and campaigns, and increased client and advisor engagement and satisfaction.
A Rotary Scholar and graduate from Yale University, Cory earned three Master’s degrees focused in politics and economics and has passed the Series 7, CFA Exam Levels I and II, CAIA Exam Level I, and the Canadian Securities Course. She is a proud graduate of New York City’s public school system, and serves on the Board of Yale’s Graduate School Alumni Association, where she is Co-Chair of the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee. Cory is based out of her hometown, New York City and believes in a holistic approach to work and life - enjoying raising her nine year old son, traveling, practicing yoga, and exploring and supporting local arts communities and creators wherever she goes.