Session: Stop Playing The Game. Start Writing The Rules.
The data is in (and has been for ~150 years).
The 'playing field' is uneven and we, as women continue to try to play on it.
What if - instead of playing a game we didn't invent - with rules we didn't write and goalposts that keep moving, we stopped playing?
What if we reinvented the workplace so it worked for EVERYONE?
What does that take?
Each of us taking charge individually and THEN working together.
We can create a ripple effect that becomes a tsunami. W
ant some insights on where to begin?
This talk is designed to offer that!
Because - if the workplace works for women, it works for everyone!
- How to make workplace change real so it works for everyone using practical tools.
- How to stand up as a powerful female leader without attracting a backlash.
- How to stop waiting for the playing field to level up and change the game.
- Why we must stop listening to the negative narratives and soundbites about female progression.
- How to stop playing into the old patterns of slow change for female leaders and accelerate the prrocess.
30+ years in tech, finance, energy and change. From university onwards I've often been the first or only (university qualified) woman to do or be in the environments I've worked in. I've worked internationally in consulting (McKinsey/Accenture) , corporates as a leader, and as a Founder, investor and advisor to tech start-ups in the US and UK. Now I devote my time to supporting women to disrupt the structures that don't work in a positive, collaborative, and effective way.