Session: Bring Your Voice to the Room!
Your influence matters.
Do you want to make your voice heard and understood? Whether it’s an interview one on one or a presentation to a team, learn tips and tricks to project your brand in a smart way so your audience takes notice, believes in you, and can easily understand the next steps needed. This is equally powerful for in person and virtual “rooms”.
• Master 3 simple tricks to get ready to “enter the room”
• Learn how to get your point across in minimal time
• Be confident why you are the best person to deliver a message and drive action
- Master 3 simple tricks to get ready to “enter the room”
- Learn how to get your point across in minimal time
- Be confident why you are the best person to deliver a message and drive action.
Dr. Graciela Perez (Grace) has held Executive level, digitally focused roles at Chevron, Microsoft, and GE HealthCare. She brings over 30 years of experience across industries, including Federal Compliance, Nuclear, Pharma, Biotech, Energy, Tech (Cloud), and Healthcare. Grace earned a Doctor of Science in Engineering with additional certifications in Data Science, Lean, and Human Operational Performance. Augmented reality (AR) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) have enabled her to drive digital transformation across industries and teams beyond basic IoT (connected devices) and she is dedicated to sharing her expertise to bring out the best in people globally. At GE Healthcare, Grace serves as VP, Chief Digital Program Officer and Executive Lean Leader.