Session: Introspecting the Retrospectives
Modern software development teams adhere to the Agile methodology to encourage continuous testing and development over the course of their product lifecycle. These teams often hold a Retrospective meeting following each iteration to evaluate the previous work increment and develop a strategy to enhance the following one. Only a few teams, though, have mastered the art of running productive retrospectives. In this session, we'll examine the best practices for running retrospectives the right way.
- Importance of a Retrospective meeting in team performance and success
- Drafting a working agreement for your team
- Key questions to drive your retrospective discussion
- Complementing the retrospective meeting with a follow-up action strategy
- Extend the retrospective practice to track your personal goals.
I am an AI Product Manager at Oracle. I also host a podcast to share career development strategies to build a successful career in tech.
As a woman in STEM, I am aware of the fact that the number of women in these fields still make up only a fraction of the total workforce. I am involved in various initiatives that are addressing the gender gap. I want every girl, in every corner of the world, to have the chance to explore STEM, so that they can be a part of the empowering journey that follows.