Session: The New Age of Productivity - How to Harness Your Energy And Take Back Your Time
The changes in work brought in by the lockdown have forced us all to look at how we work in a totally different way.
Many of the conventional approaches will no longer work - because they are not designed around individuals.
In order to engage and inspire people, companies & leaders must understand what lies below the surface of each individual and how they are energetically wired to succeed.
- Understanding of what it takes to achieve extraordinary productivity
- Insight into identifying each person's potential
- Improving teams performance and increasing engagement
- Understanding how people are genetically wired to make correct decisions
- Identifying and leveraging strengths
Lena is an award-winning entrepreneur and keynote speaker, helping organisations to build purpose-driven cultures that inspire & energise their people to personal and professional success. She spoke at Future of Work Singapore, HR Champions SA, and others