Session: How to successfully negotiate & ask for more using your mindset, money story, negotiation skills and techniques
I founded the Women in Business, Ask for More program to mentor women to ask for more, to negotiate better for themselves, overcome mindset and money stories, provide the skills and tools needed. Hundreds of women have gone through the program and are leading very successful lives today.
How to successfully negotiate & ask for more using your mindset, money story, negotiation skills and techniques
* Women are chronic under askers, 8/10 times we walk away without asking for what we deserve, without negotiating.
* Most people are blown away when they realize that their level of success, wealth, financial stability, career prospects are determined by their mindset, money story, zone of genius and ability to negotiate better for themselves.
* The reasons why we walk away without negotiating for ourselves are many and as I have found it is a cumulation of mindset, money stories, lack of skills and techniques and limiting behavior.
* We inherit a lot of that from society and family dynamics
* Only by becoming aware of the reasons why we don't ask for more and the tools to successfully ask and negotiate better will we finally achieve the level of success we deserve.
*Share tools and framework from the Harvard Negotiations Project that I have adapted to help women negotiate better for themselves.
- Negotiating and Asking for More is possible for everyone: all you need is the mindset, tools, strategy and techniques. I teach the Harvard Negotiation Project's methodology which is very successful in negotiations.
- Your mindset greatly determines your ability to ask, to receive rejection and not take it personally so you can try again. I teach mindset techniques to help women overcome mindset issues and negotiate successfully
- We all have a money story, we all have emotions that come up when we talk about how much more money we want. Your money story determines the conviction with which you ask for more.
- Asking for more and negotiating is not a selfish act, it is possible to negotiate for a WIN-WIN solution so everyone benefits.
• * FOUNDER, WOMEN ASK FOR MORE: https://womenaskformore.com/
• * FOUNDER, SAVINGSWIZE FINTECH, COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY STARTUP LABS
• * BUSINESS GROWTH & NEGOTIATIONS STRATEGIST
• * REWRITE YOUR POSITIVE MONEY STORY
• * TEACHING THE FRAMEWORK OF THE HARVARD NEGOTIATIONS PROJECT
• * HOST OF THE TRANSFORMATIONAL PODCAST – THIS IS 40
• * PROFESSOR, AMERICAN BUSINESS SCHOOL PARIS
• * PROFESSOR, SORBONNE, PARIS