Session: DEI&B and Digital Transformation in Tomorrow’s Workforce
Technology will radically shape our future workforce, and if we implement it the right way, it will drive diverse and inclusive talent. Understanding how sustainable innovations like A.I., special computing, augmented and virtual reality, and robotics will transform the way we work is key to unlocking the potential of Web 3 and the next generation of workers.
- Utilizing technology will increase diversity and female representation in leadership roles in your business
- Brand Activism will attract the ‘new employee’ and position your company for sustainable growth
- Technology will change the way we work, but workers will be responsible for what we achieve
As Vice President of Marketing for the ActOne Group, a multibillion-dollar employment solutions company, Nancy is making a positive impact within the DEI&B space and the nation’s community of young women professionals by creating a substantial movement for job equity. Her teams challenge the norm by partnering with world-class brands to transform viewers into believers and advocates for change.
With over 15 years of tactical marketing experience, Nancy has garnered over $20 million in sales revenue. A few of her recent recognitions include:
- Maverick of the Year from Stevie Awards-Women in Business
- Women Rocking The Web Awards- Consulting Excellence
- Ada Lovelace’s Digital Marketer of The Year
- International PlayMaker Digital Leader Award Finalist (London/UK)
- National Women Tech Founders Finalist (in AR/VR)
- 32 Under 32 Most Innovative in Marketing/Advertising
- National Women's Day Entrepreneur of the Year