Session: Winning hearts and minds is key to successful digital transformation
Technology, Data, Machine Learning and AI are continually evolving and trends are constantly changing. For organisations to be truly innovative and reap the benefits of a digital workplace they must focus on the mindsets, behaviours and capabilities needed for its people to work successfully in a digital organisation.
Did you know that:
• 70% of digital transformations usually fail due to employee resistance (Forbes)
• Organisations are 6x times more likely to meet objectives with excellent change management (Prosci)
- The foundational pillar for adoption is ensuring people understand what the change is about, reinforcing the ‘why’ – vision and benefits
- Engage senior leaders as active and visible sponsors of change
- Connect to what people care about and value. Help people understand through storytelling, experiential learning and sharing success
- Develop the ethos of ‘ideate-innovate-create’ to see how data, algorithms / AI open up new opportunities
- Enable desired ways of working that empower people, enable agility and connect human ingenuity to the digital solution
Nyree has worked within the tech industry for 15+ years and is experienced in managing complex and large scale digital transformation programmes.
Nyree’s expertise is putting clients at the forefront of their digital revolution by successfully embedding a range of IT, data and AI solutions within organisations, by blending people’s skills with technology to unlock greater ingenuity. She has established herself as a leading subject matter expert in this area and has delivered award-winning work.
Nyree is a TechWomen100 award winner and is a Prosci Certified Change Practitioner. She has a BSc (Hons) in Genetics and Microbiology and an MBA. She loves volunteering and is passionate about reducing inequalities and helping people to realise their potential.