Session: Well-being as a Lifestyle: How to Assure Employees Health & Happiness As A Leader
Are you a woman in tech leadership looking for ways to build and promote well-being in the workplace? Join this talk on prioritizing well-being as a lifestyle!
Discover strategies to create an inclusive workplace culture that values well-being and demonstrates a commitment to promoting it both inside and outside the organization.
Learn from successful wellness programs, flexible work arrangements, and employee benefits that promote work-life balance.
With a case study on the success of Innovecs' InnoClub program, you'll gain practical insights and inspiration for implementing similar programs in your own company.
Take action and create a workplace that promotes health and happiness for you and your team today!
- Leaders who prioritize their own physical & mental health serve as role models & create a culture of health that promotes well-being for all. By leading by example, they encourage employees to stick to healthy habits, creating supportive work environment.
- Foster a Sense of Community: Creating a sense of community within the workplace can improve employee well-being and engagement levels. This can include team-building activities, social events, or employee resource groups.
- Encourage Work-Life Integration: Instead of work-life balance, encourage work-life integration. This involves finding ways to integrate work and personal life, such as offering flexible schedules or remote work options.
- Encouraging exercise & healthy eating creates a healthier workforce - physically active employees take 27% fewer sick days, while healthy eating reduces absenteeism by 20-30%.
- Implement employee recognition programs connected to well-being initiatives: Employees who feel appreciated are more likely to stay with their employer and perform better.
Olha Boiko is VP of Employer Brand & Marketing at Innovecs, a global digital transformation tech company. She’s a CIPR Qualified and Certified Employer Brand Leader with experience across industries including tech, financial services, and esports.