Session: Demystifying Cyber Risk Metrics and Reporting
The presentation will cover the below areas :
1) Risk Appetite as a Foundation for Risk Metrics
2) The What, Why and How of Risk Metrics
3) Communicating Risk through Risk Reporting and Automation
- 1) The What, Why and How of Risk Metrics
- 2) Understanding the Essence of Risk Reporting
- 3) What Makes Risk Reporting Efficient and Effective
Priya has 14 years of seasoned experience supporting global organizations with their IT Risk Strategy spanning the areas of Cyber Security, Regulatory Compliance, Privacy and Data Protection. She holds an MBA from IIM-B, has a CISSP and is currently a Director in KPMG’s Technology Risk Consulting practice, where she has helped build and operationalize Tech Risk programs from ground up or revamping aspects of this in terms of bringing to them process improvement and automation opportunities.
Priya has authored thought leadership publications featured globally and by multiple press agencies.
She is deeply passionate on Information Security and Women Empowerment / Leadership and as such, has spoken at multiple events – forums, summits / conferences on sharing industry insights, perspective and spreading awareness on these topics.