Session: Leading a purpose-driven energy transformation
I believe if we unlock our "why", our true purpose, with regards to sustainability; and picture the world we would like to hand over to our kids, we can drive the energy transformation without any further delay.
- If you know your purpose, your energy will flow
- Adopting a long term perspective is rewarding
- Identify where and how you can influence "the big wheel"
- Start making small steps in your own area of responsibility
- Act as if everybody is watching !
I’m passionate about people and love to change perspectives. This is why I worked at BMW, the European Central Bank and Siemens, in various functions such as HR, Consulting, M&A and Strategy. Besides Germany, I also lived in France, China & Switzerland. In my current role, I’m leading Business Development for Power Generation Service in Europe & Africa at Siemens Energy. In parallel, I’m attending a one-year course to become a certified systemic coach.