Session: Warrior Women: insight outlook
We are living an exciting age!
Old, rigid protocols that maintain a now-expired status quo are being redesigned to better fit the new vision of an improved human society.
Diversity is being celebrated and is key to collective improvement. Now is an important time to share, participate and grow together!
In this talk, I will:
- Share some common blockers that women experience, and tackle simple, powerful solutions to surpass them
- Lift the veil on the topic of menstruation
- Focus on methods that connect with, honour and love your inner warrior
- Participate in creating networks of support, and understanding the importance of having reference models to allow for growth in your professional trajectory and support in your insight journey.
- Review common blockers that women may experience and simple, empowering techniques to surpass them
- Honour the warrior in you
- Bringing power back to menstruation
- Join the conversation around female networks of support
A fervent proponent of diversity, I spent my younger adult years exploring the meaning and intersection of technology with other fields, all in a self-taught, passionate manner.
I searched far and wide for explorative methods of building sustainable systems, guided by the loving hand of the principles of DIY, open source and community-building.
The way taught me much about identity, determination and the power of insightful vision.
Currently working as a DevOps Engineer at Utrust, my path has taken wonderful twists and turns to get me here.
And I hope the fun continues... Join me!