Session: It's time. How to start promoting gender equality and increase your brand value
Promoting diversity has been on the to-do list of many tech companies, yet sooner or later they face up to the same challenge. Why aren’t more women willing to join us? What do we do wrong?
In theory, we all know the steps organizations should take to build a work culture that is friendly to all genders. In practice, though, there is no one-size-fits-all solution and each company needs to look for its own unique approach.
Viktorija Pajarske, VP of Marketing at CAST AI, will share her field observations after over a decade in the tech business. She will also discuss how she’s strived to achieve gender balance in the tech marketing teams she has led.
More specifically, Viktorija will cover the strategies that have worked best for her organizations:
1. Finding the sponsor for gender equality activities.
2. Selecting the right goals for such programs.
3. Changing the culture to embrace diversity internally.
4. Promoting the issue at industry conferences and awards.
5. Introducing inclusive language.
6. Covering the topic in employee advocacy programs.
- Get actionable ideas on promoting gender balance outside your company
- Discover what has worked in different business contexts and see how that relates to your organization.
- Learn how to start small and get more people on board.
- Learn how you can benefit by promoting the gender equality
Viktorija Pajarske is leading marketing at CAST AI. She has 10+ years of experience in marketing and communications with technology brands and startups. Prior to joining CAST AI, Viktorija was Head of Marketing Partnerships at the world’s leading consumer privacy company ProtonMail. During her career, Viktorija has worked across different industries, including fintech, cybersecurity, and gaming.