Session: How is XR going to change the way we interact?
XR footprint expands beyond Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, and Mixed reality — encompassing a constellation of technologies which includes smart eyewear, game engines, natural language processing, non-fungible tokens, and haptics. Together these emerging technologies create a new digitally mediated reality that will be pervasive in both B2C and B2B applications in media and entertainment, CPG, education, and medical, as well as the way we convene on mass via events or experiences.
In this session, you will learn about:
• The difference uses and applications for AR, VR, MR, DR
• How technology convergence is bringing Blockchain, AI, and wearable tech into the XR space
• Where the future of XR is headed
• How it will apply to your work and personal life in the next 18 months
- Gain a clear understanding of how AR, VR, MR, and DR technology works and the value it provides
- Learn about real world examples of how XR is utilized at UNESECO, Ryerson University, Black Student Fund, and Dell.
- Explore the 9 leading indicators for emerging technology and when technology convergence takes place.
- Interactive Play - get a hands on experience with Augmented Reality holograms.
As a technology executive, Vivian Chan has been involved in the launch monetization, sales, and marketing management for three different waves of disruptive technologies — Analytics, Cloud, and AR/VR (the intersection of 3D and AI).
With more than 20 years of experience working with companies of all sizes, Vivian has been focused on scaling high growth start-ups over the past few years.
Currently, Vivian is the Global Head of Digital Sales at NexTech AR Solutions — the leading Virtual Experience Platform that combines enterprise scale Virtual Events with the enchantment of Augmented Reality.