We are looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to join our QA team. We want to make sure that our product quality is unrivaled and our members have the best experience with our different apps.
- Work closely with Product Managers, developers and UX designers to shape the best product for our members.
- Create test plans and test cases for new features
- Participate in the testing effort
- Organize test sessions
- Report on bugs and quality issues
- Contribute to automation efforts
- Define and share best practices within QA meetings
- QA mindset – You have a natural curiosity and experience about how things work, and instinct for how they might break. You can use the app in a way our most curious member would. You can find the most obscure edge cases to test a feature thoroughly.
- Good communication skills: You’re not afraid to reach out to people and can communicate with any stakeholder. You also inspire trust and can make yourself available to others when they need you.
- Passionate about innovation and technology: You’re at ease with Android and iOS devices and have some knowledge on how software works (software development knowledge or beta testing experiences would be a plus).
- Active learner: You’re eager to learn and to share knowledge with others. You are able to step out of your comfort zone in order to address new challenges with innovative solutions, experiment and learn from experiences with a positive and open mind, embrace change to always strive for excellence.
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!