About our Senior Full Stack Software Engineer role:
You will join a dedicated engineering team working on our leading-edge mobile application Campanion as well as other key initiatives in our product portfolio. This application connects parents to their campers and camps throughout the summer season. You will participate in planning and estimating work, execute the plan with a high degree of efficiency and quality, and collaborate regularly with the rest of the Campanion engineering team, Product Manager, and QA team members. You’ll have the opportunity to add tremendous value by expanding the functionality of Campanion on a team where your insight is valued at every stage in the process and the team feels a true sense of ownership.
You’re looking for a role where you can:
- Work on a close-knit, dedicated engineering team doing meaningful work for the camp industry and beyond.
- Feel personally and professionally aligned with the company’s core values and desire to truly see them reflected in the culture and daily life.
- Contribute architecture to a modern, fresh code base, laying a foundation for efficient, secure, and stable future development.
- Apply your passion for solving complex problems where you can learn and use the right tool for the job.
A few of the benefits we are proud to offer:
- Wide selection of medical, dental, and vision coverage options (the company's contribution covers 100% of at least one option for each), with $500 HSA match for HSA-compatible plans
- Ability to choose where you work - remotely, in the office, or a mix!
- A variety of resources to support mental health and emotional well-being
- 12 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for all new parents, including via adoption, surrogacy, and foster care
- 401(k) with 4% company matching
- Trust-Based (flexible) PTO (and yes, we use it!)
- $600/year wellness allowance
- More details on our benefits offered on this page: https://campminder.com/join-the-team/
We think a successful candidate will bring:
- Experience building both Web-based and Mobile applications.
- Experience as a full-stack developer with a focus on front end development.
- Some experience with back end development, ideally in C#, with bonus points for Go. Experience with other back end languages, such as Java, will also be considered.
- Solid working experience designing and building REST APIs and microservices and both synchronous and asynchronous communication of distributed systems.
- A willingness to move between front end and back end work as business and architectural needs dictate, although the initial focus on this position will be on the front end.
- Passionate about test automation.