We're working with a huge global company operating in the legal sector and they're looking for a few Full Stack Developers to come and join the team! - The development culture is delivery-focused and the dev team are the engine of the company.
The infrastructure is built for multiple deployments daily, so you will have the opportunity to learn from some of the best minds in the business and encouraged to share your ideas and opinions while helping those around you.
The culture is collaborative, fast-paced and hybrid (1 day a week) from a Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne office.
💻 Tech: AWS .NET Core, Microservices & React (4- 6 years exp)
🏡 They've been around since 2000 operating within the Legaltech and Proptech space.
🥇 Winning best company to work for 6 years in a row.
👕 T shirt & jean culture (chilled, relaxed vibes) - collaborative and open.
🏓 If table tennis is your jam, they've got a leadership board going on, so go and claim your throne 👑
The infrastructure is built for multiple deployments daily, so you'll have the opportunity to learn from some of the best minds in the business, and you'll be encouraged to share your ideas whilst helping those around you.
If you're not afraid to get stuck in, you're on top of the latest trends and have a growth mindset, this may be the role for you. 🥁
- 4 - 6 years experience in .NET Core, AWS, Microservices & React
- You have a good grasp of OO, SOLID and design patterns that avoid redundancy and promote efficiency, legibility, testability, and code maintainability.
- You have good experience with the .Net Framework, C#, ASP.NET MVC Core and EF Core.
- You have a desire to collaborate and innovate with the internal teams (both technical and non-technical).
- You have experience with React & Typescript (the split is between 10-40%)
- You have some exposure to Microservices.
- You have exposure to AWS products.