Who we are & What we do
In one sentence:
🍫 We are one team on a mission to reshape the oldest and largest industry on the planet - food 🍫
In more than one sentence:
Currently, up to 40% of the world’s food is never consumed while 815 million people are undernourished. The supply chain is grossly fragmented, as the world population’s demand and its demands continue to grow rapidly, the food industry urgently needs to be transformed.
Our goal is to revolutionize and digitalize the entire supply chain globally by connecting all of its players, while also empowering them locally to reduce waste, meet demand, and increase their bottom line.
To help achieve this goal, we are building a world-class design team. We are looking for people that are hard working, bold and passionate team players. This is an exciting opportunity to have an incredible impact and a great opportunity to grow while building products with the potential to transform an entire industry.
About this role
Our product designers act as advocates for our diverse customers ranging from chefs to restaurant managers, from farmers to food suppliers. Through research and interviews, they develop a deep understanding of the user's needs and actively share these insights to help drive product decisions.
Our product designers are deeply embedded in our product teams. They partner, as equals, with product managers and engineers to address user needs. Ultimately product designers are accountable for the quality and impact of the user experience.
As a product designer, you are a member of a multidisciplinary design team, together with UX researchers, UX copywriters and brand designers. Collectively, you will ensure a coherent experience throughout all touch-points of the customer journey.
- you have 3+ years of experience as a Product Designer working in cross-functional teams in design agencies or tech companies, ideally both
- you are a pragmatic perfectionist, who understands compromise, while applying, your craft with a great attention to detail
- you are capable of coupling abstract thoughts and ideas from various contexts integrating deep user understanding to discover unique and thought-provoking insights
- you have a solid background in user research and usability testing and are able to turn insights into value-adding features and improvements
- you bring strong experience in end to end design and development of outstanding products
- you are highly skilled in state of the art design tools such as Figma and Sketch and can bring design ideas to life with low and high fidelity prototypes
- you have experience working with and developing design systems
- you are a great communicator and can present design work and user insights confidently to stakeholders, building trusting & collaborative relationships
- you're passionate, bold and hardworking and are excited by big challenges