As a Senior Mobile Software Developer at Credera, you will be a technical leader in a small team deployed to solve our client’s hardest problems. You will be responsible to help the team design and estimate implementation tasks, lead implementation work streams, and mentor junior team members.
On a typical day, you might expect to develop a mobile product, implement UX or unit tests, automate application build or deployment tasks, create APIs needed to support your mobile application, or collect and analyze data on user behavior and app performance. You will also lead your team in mobile standards and code reviews, client demos, and other presentations to develop your leadership skills.
When not working on client deliverables, you will have the opportunity to mentor junior team members and support practice and company development through research and development, peer training, and reusable solution accelerator development.
WHO WE ARE:
- Credera is a full-service management consulting, user experience, and technology solutions firm, with clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to emerging industry leaders
- Credera has received a number of state and national awards, including:
- Technology Solutions is Credera’s largest practice and focuses on building custom software solutions and integrations for our clients leveraging open source technologies
- Technologies we frequently work with include iOS SDKs, Android SDKs, React Native, React, Flutter, REST APIs, Fastlane, Jenkins, Azure DevOps
How we work
Our foundational competitive advantage is simply doing what we say we will do. To deliver on that advantage, we employ proven product strategy, beautiful visual design and agile software delivery using cross-functional teams. Most teams are a mix of strategy, design and technology consultants working closely with clients to solve their toughest challenges. Inter-discipline collaboration is encouraged among different technology platforms or programming languages because silos don’t build speed.
Like what you hear but worried about high travel? Know that our goal is to keep travel to a minimum and most projects do not require travel. An average would be 0% up to 10%.
Check out our Glassdoor reviews to read what our employees have to say!
Your first week with us
We want you to start your career with Credera simply by spending your first week getting to know the talented individuals that work here. You will learn about our service offerings, focus areas and how we execute projects through informal conversations with leaders from across the firm.
An on-boarding peer will help you walk through all aspects of the Credera work-life and be your guide as you get yourself ready for your first project with us. You will also be treated to lunch by your Practice Leader and Mentor whose jobs are to help you navigate your career at Credera, act as your advocates, make helpful recommendations that align with your strengths, and set you up for success by providing clarity and vision.
Your first six months with us
You will create amazing, custom software solutions that solve our clients' most challenging problems using a combination of industry standard and cutting-edge technologies. You will work on complex, high-volume software solutions that use open source frameworks and client-side technologies. A typical client engagement includes developing a rich UX for mobile devices, backed by REST APIs and monitored with analytics.
You will collaborate with a team of highly qualified and smart individuals to write efficient code, make code modifications, practice test-driven-development, and identify, troubleshoot and solve software defects. Our typical project length is about 6 months and typical team size is 6-8 engineers. We follow an agile methodology on all our projects.
Check out what our teams have done for some of our clients by visiting our Client Stories!
Your first two years with us
At the end of your first two years, you will have worked on multiple projects and been exposed to different sets of technologies and business domains. At this point in your career with us, you will be looking to move to the next level and your efforts will be supported by Credera’s professional development program to help you build the depth and breadth required to advance your career. This includes a roadmap laying out recommended training and development specific to your level, on-the-job training and exposure, internal Credera University classes, and external certifications, conferences, or seminars that align with your personal development and the needs of the firm.
WHO YOU ARE:
- An experienced and driven mobile software engineer that wants to work on challenging and complex technology problems
- You enjoy collaborating with a smart and effective team who continually seeks to provide value over what is asked
- You often become a SME on a topic and are sought out by others on your team for your technical expertise and opinion
- You have a demonstrated ability to quickly learn and adopt new technologies, frameworks, and standards
- You are comfortable presenting technical concepts to a client audience, both business and technical
- You have a degree in Computer Science/MIS or similar work experience matching the above