We are looking for a passionate Data Engineer to add to Credera’s Data Engineering capability group. Our ideal candidate is excited about being on project-based teams in a client facing roles to architect and implement enterprise data solutions. The data engineer will be part of our team of strategy and technology consultants, contributing to projects focused on data strategy, data science, modern data architecture, data visualization and insights. They are an experienced data pipeline developer who enjoys data wrangling, optimizing data flows, and building solutions for data collection and analysis. They are experienced with developing and deploying cloud-based data solutions. They are team player who is passionate about building team culture. They enjoy a fast-paced environment, solving business problems with the use of data. The data engineer will be comfortable applying their expertise across many use cases in various industries.
WHO WE ARE:
- Credera is a full-service management consulting, user experience, and technology solutions firm, with clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to emerging industry leaders
- Credera has received a number of state and national awards, including:
- Our data capabilities help our clients gain competitive advantage by transforming raw data into insights that enable actionable decision making. Our business-driven approach to envisioning and implementing innovative solutions helps organizations tackle their market, increase customer engagement and grow revenue profitably via advanced technology. Our data capabilities serve our clients across a broad spectrum of areas, specializing in Data Strategy, Modern Data Architecture, Data Visualization, Business Insights, Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence.
HOW WE WORK:
- We work in small (typically 2-8 person) project teams that collaborate closely with clients to solve their toughest challenges
- We employ principles of agile development to achieve high velocity and quality of delivery
- We offer several channels for collaboration that make it easy to reach out to leaders within the practice
- We adhere to Credera’s core values of integrity, excellence, professionalism, and humility at all times
Travel: Like what you hear but you're worried about high travel? Know that our goal is to keep travel to a minimum and most projects do not require travel. An average would be 0% up to 30%.
We do not currently commence “sponsor” immigration cases in order to employ candidates.
Credera is a management consulting, user experience, and technology solutions firm with offices in Dallas, Denver, Houston, Chicago, and New York. We work with clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to emerging industry leaders, and provide expert, objective advice to help solve complex business and technology challenges. Our deep capabilities in strategy, organization, process, analytics, technology and user experience help our clients improve their performance. Clients depend on our ability to anticipate, recognize, and address their specific needs. Credera’s consultants work with some of the world’s best known brands in a variety of industries, including one of the top five fast food chains, leading energy organizations, retailers, airlines. More information is available at www.credera.com. We are part of the OPMG Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
Along with a great company culture, Credera provides an outstanding compensation package including a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit plan (e.g., medical, dental, disability, matching 401k, PTO, etc.). This position is an exempt position.
- Candidate with 3+ years of experience in a Data Engineering role
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field
- Experience building and optimizing data pipelines and data architecture
- Experience with wrangling, exploring, and analyzing data to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Consulting experience is preferred
- The ideal candidate will have working knowledge of the following:
- Big data tools (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.)
- Relational SQL and NoSQL databases (e.g. Postgres, MySQL, SQL Server, Cassandra, MongoDB, etc.)
- Data pipeline and workflow management tools (e.g. Azkaban, Oozie, Luigi, Airflow, etc.)
- Stream-processing systems (e.g. Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.)
- Scripting languages (e.g. Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.)
- Container Orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker, etc.)
- Experience with one or more of the following cloud service providers:
- AWS cloud services
- Google Cloud Platform
- Azure cloud services