Take one of the most innovative educational technology brands to the next level by becoming part of our rapidly growing organization. We are seeking a highly qualified Senior Software Engineer with focused experience in Front End Technologies like JS, React, Redux, and more. The role requires a proven track record of professional excellence and a high willingness to be the driving strength behind developing great software to serve our customers. As a Senior Software Engineer will work on the various digital lessons and games instructional engineering teams, will be responsible for contributing to architecture, design, and development of our Lessons` player, Automation framework and more.
The impact you’ll have:
- Design and Develop our Lessons` Player Framework and have a direct impact to the success of our Digital Lessons Teams in our Instructions Group.
- Spend time resolving interesting problems, from security, through performance and usability just to name a few.
- Partner and collaborate with developers and product owners and others across all teams in the instructions group and beyond.
- Be part of our newest projects and initiatives.
- Follow and evolve our coding best practices - Unit testing, design/code reviews, code coverage, documentation etc.
- Release frequently and efficiently. We release our framework almost every day.
- Evolve our automation framework solutions, built on top or nightwatch.js
- Work effectively as part of a Lean Agile team.
- Bring new and innovative solutions to the table to resolve complex software issues as they may develop throughout the product life cycle.
What we’re looking for:
- Ability to show experience in designing and developing front end, highly engaging software solutions.
- Self-driven individuals who are eager to grow their knowledge of frontend technologies.
- Strong Experience with the ins and outs of JS core capabilities.
- Strong Experience with React, Redux.
- Experience with Testing and Automation methodologies.
- Experience with CI/CD, Node, NPM, Webpack.
- Experience working with the Agile methodology.
We’d also love to see, though not required:
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with Kanban
- Experience with any of the following technologies is an advantage: CSS, CreateJS, Nightwatch.JS
- Experience with developing web apps for iOS
- Previous experience in building responsive web applications or games
- Experience working in the world of open-source projects
- Educational or ed-tech background
At Curriculum Associates, we believe in the potential of every child. Our commitment to making classrooms better places, serving educators, and supporting equitable learning experiences for all...Read more